As a family-friendly park, Rouch-Off Road at Rouch World in Sturgis, MI, strives to ensure the safety and security of our guests. Please be guided by our park rules so everyone can have a fantastic, worry-free experience.
The following rules apply to EVERYONE who enters Rouch World and Rouch Off-Road, LLC’s Park (the “Park”). Before being allowed to use the Park, you must sign a Release & Waiver of Liability form. By signing the form, you affirm that you understand and agree to ALL rules.
**NO ONE under the age of 18 is allowed to check-in and use the Park without a parent or legal guardian. Checking in someone else’s child is prohibited. This also applies to step-parents without a notarized Minor Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Consent Form signed by both of the minor’s parents. Forms are available at the Rouch Off-Road registration office or on our Website under FAQ.
- ROUCH OFF-ROAD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. ROUCH OFF-ROAD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT ANYONE FROM THE PARK FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Rouch Off-Road will not, however, discriminate against anyone based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, or other prohibited classification.
- NO alcohol or illicit drugs are allowed on Rouch Off-Road property at any time. No person may be under the influence of alcohol, illicit drugs, or any substances which may hinder cognitive functions or gross motor skills. Coolers may be checked prior to entering the Park.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS must check-in at the Park’s registration office (driver/passenger/spectator) and must fill out a current waiver or present your Member Card with Valid State Issued I.D. No one is permitted to access the Park without first checking in, and anyone who does so will be deemed trespassing and subject to potential criminal prosecution.
- ALL MINORS (driver/rider/passengers) under the age of 18 must present a signed and notarized Minor Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Consent Form. Minors (with Valid I.D.) age 16 years or younger will be allowed to operate ATVs, UTVs, or Dirt Bikes in the Park if they have a Michigan or Indiana O.R.V. Safety Certificate and are in the direct supervision of an adult. If the minor resides in a different state, the minor must present that state’s equivalent certificate. Minors will only be allowed to operate age appropriate vehicles according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Helmets are required to be worn AT ALL TIMES by everyone when the ATV/UTV/Side by Side/Dirt Bike is in motion. This includes any roads leading to and within the parking area. EVERYONE is required to wear appropriate outerwear and enclosed protective footgear.
- NO double riding on vehicles with manufacturer warnings prohibiting more than one rider. Seat belts MUST BE WORN in Side by Sides and 4x4s.
- PLEASE CONTROL YOUR VEHICLE! The speed limit for EVERYONE is 15 mph in the parking areas, on all main roads, and all two-way roads.
- NO blind jumping. Not all hills have a back side. If you want to whip, inspect the hill and others near the hill first! ALWAYS BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!
- The parking area is for parking only: no tricks or horseplay. You cannot cause any commotion in the parking area or the Park. You cannot undertake any action that is reasonably likely to cause damage to other vehicles. YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE YOU CAUSE, WHETHER TO THE PARK, PARK PERSONNEL, OR THE PARK’S OTHER CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO SOMEONE’S HEALTH OR VEHICLE.
- Travel only where motorized vehicles are permitted. STAY INBOUNDS AT ALL TIMES.
- NO disorderly conduct; NO littering anywhere within Park, including the parking area as well as the trails. Be respectful of those around you, of our Earth, and our Park. Keep it clean and put your garbage in a trash receptacle.
- ALL trail-equipped vehicles must have a flag. ALL SUVs must have the following:
- proper rollover protection (i.e. roll bar, roof);
- battery tie down;
- seatbelts for EVERYONE in the vehicle;
- tow point;
- trash bag for liquid spills;
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that all vehicles are insured properly. The insurance policy should protect driver and any passengers, as well as the vehicle against liability when operating a fast off-road vehicle.
- Three-wheeled ATVs are prohibited.
- If your vehicle is involved in an accident, YOU MUST REPORT IT TO A ROUCH OFF-ROAD PARK REPRESENTATIVE IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE THE REPRESENTATIVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO INSPECT ANY DAMAGE.
- If you choose to bring your pet, they MUST be on a leash and attended at all times.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR BRINGING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR OTHER ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES INTO OUR PARK! If caught, your member card will be taken and you will be suspended from future visits to the Park. Law enforcement may also be notified. Participants who disregard these rules pose a safety threat to themselves and others, and will, at minimum, be ejected from the Park without a refund.
Rouch Off-Road staff will try to provide reasonable assistance to any customers who experience trouble, but ROUCH OFF-ROAD CANNOT BE EXPECTED TO RECOVER VEHICLES, REPAIR VEHICLES, PROVIDE ESCORT OUT OF THE PARK, OR PROVIDE ANY SORT OF MEDICAL CARE OR EMERGENCY CARE ASSISTANCE.
VEHICLES OR MACHINES THAT ARE STILL IN THE PARK (NOT BACK OUT OF THE GATE) AT CLOSING WILL BE CHARGED $20.00 PER HALF HOUR. Private companies not related to Rouch Off-Road may be available for vehicle recovery and towing. There is an additional $50.00 minimum recovery fee for use of the Park’s heavy equipment.
**Rouch Off-Road wants you to enjoy your time, have fun, and make memories! Explore the trails, try new tricks, Baja, and get your vehicles dirtier than you have ever seen them before!
We want you to enjoy your time, have fun, and create unforgettable memories at Rouch-Off Road. For any questions about our park rules, call us today at 269-625-7750.